Monday, November 24, 2008

This Movie Will Make You Smile -- "Validation"

Start your week off right, do yourself a favor, and watch Validation. It's well worth the 16 minutes. It even made me a little verklempt, especially near the end.

This movie will make you smile, because it's about you: someone who is great, special, and wonderful.

I love Hugh Newman's outlook on life and easy ability to make everyone feel good about themselves. I wish I was more like Hugh.

Have a wonderful day!

Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. It really made my day. (I've been working online with customer accounts all day, not that stimulating). At first I thought '16 minutes, who does this Deckers guy think he is!?' But I watched it anyway and I'm glad I did. Thanks Erik!!!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.