Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Just a quick Christmas wish to all my readers from Indianapolis, home of the world's tallest Christmas tree (so suck on THAT, Rockefeller Center!)


  1. Merry Christmas Erik! I'm thankful our paths have crossed a lot this year my good friend!

  2. Merry Christmas! Though I have to say that the whole "world's largest Christmas tree" has always bugged me. It's not a tree for crying out loud! Oh well, call me Scrooge and wish me a Merry Christmas.

  3. Thank you both, and thanks especially to you, Doug, for teaching me more about blogging than I thought there was.

    Amy, we have to call it a tree, because calling it the "World's largest string of lights attached to a war memorial" just sounds silly.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.