Monday, April 20, 2009

Los Angeles Audi and BMW Dealers Marketing Feud

Found this on Flickr.

There is an ongoing advertising feud between an Audi dealer and a BMW dealer in Los Angeles.

The Audi dealer fires the first shot with a sign that says, "Your move, BMW."

Of course, I'm curious about the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf shop at the bottom of the frame.

The BMW dealer responds with the mother of all smackdowns, "Checkmate."

If you're Audi, this is the only way to respond:

Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.

1 comment:

  1. Only in los angeles, Audi dealerships and BMW dealerships would have a billboard feud like this. I find it comical. I saw this in person and started dying laughing. I almost had to pull over and regain my composure. Your move Audi. . .


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.