Who Plays I-Spy While Flying Over the Ocean?

In England, the London Daily Telegraph (official motto: dot dot dash dot dash dash dot dot) reported a story of British vacationers (called holidaymakers over there) who had some rather unreasonable, absurd, and stupid complaints.

One woman complained that she was not able to play I-spy with her children on the plane, because the sky was too cloudy, which blocked their view of the sea.

It's the freaking ocean. What can you play I-spy with?

Mummy: I spy, with my little eye, something that is blue.

Little Nigel: Is it the ocean?

Mummy: It is! It is the ocean! Well done.

I spy, with my little eye, something with an overdeveloped sense of entitlement.

It's a freaking plane. You live in freaking England, one of the cloudiest, rainiest countries in the world. The only place more cloudy and rainy than you is Cloudyrainstania. If you want to play I-spy with your kids, try looking at different colored objects in, oh I don't know, the inside of the plane, or better yet, a children's book. Get them a couple of Where's Waldo books and have them go nuts. Don't complain about things that are 1) beyond your control, 2) totally not the point of what you're in the plane for, and 3) are so incredibly stupid that you make the international news for even bringing it up.


---
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.