Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Mystery Pizza Thank You

Earlier today, someone sent me a pizza in response to this morning's post about E.J. Montini being sent anchovy pizzas by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Arizona. Here's my appreciative response.

Many thanks to whoever sent it.

Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.


  1. You're welcome...I was hoping you'd be at the office when it arrived. I thought about telling them to say that Sheriff Joe sends his best regards...

    Anyway, I thought you might be trolling for the other ingredients on your FREE pizza but figured I'd give them to you anyway...BUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

    BTW...Don't expect to get any of the other items on your list of things you DON'T want sent to you.

    Pas de touché!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.