Friday, June 25, 2010

My Video for the Inn-Bedded Resorter Contest at The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel in New Hampshire

For those of you who have been following my efforts for the last few days, you know I am part of Inn-Bedded Resorter contest at The Balsams Grand Resort Hotel in Dixville Notch, New Hampshire. We had to put together a video stating why we want to be the Resorter.

I didn't get to do one until I actually got to the Resort, so I made it at 7:30 in the morning, before breakfast. The place is gorgeous, and I would love to spend 2 months there telling you all about it.

For me to get there though, I need you to vote for me. Please just take 30 seconds to vote. Click the link, follow the instructions, and you'll be done.

Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.


  1. LOL. That's great Did you win or is the voting still open?

  2. The voting is over, and Martin Earley won. He's at The Balsams even now. His stint ends at the end of August.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.