Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Watch the Pilot for "Rehab for Rejects" on Laughing Stalk

I had promised Jake Cooney that I would share his pilot of Rehab for Rejects with Laughing Stalk readers. I've had this in my inbox for a while, but I finally had the time to put it up on the site.

As far as the pilot and the series itself, "Rehab for Rejects" is a dark comedy about a young man court ordered to attend a rehabilitation center that specializes in alternative healing and spirituality techniques in order to cure their patients' odd and unique addictions.

The cast, even though the budget was non-existent, is amazing and includes Adam Edgar (Pushing Twilight, MEANDHer, Witt's Daughter), April Billingsley (Hellphone, Andre the Butcher, Hallows), Evan Arnold (Garfield, The West Wing, Close to Home), Maury Sterling (A-Team, Smokin' Aces, In Plain Site), Richard Riehle (Office Space, Bridesmaids, Hatchet), Casey Williams (Band Slam), Nicole Saletta (7th Heaven) and Josh McDermitt (Last Comic Standing, Retired at 35).

I also told Jake I would review Rehab for Rejects, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. In the meantime, please watch the pilot, and leave any comments in the, well, comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.