Watch the Pilot for "Rehab for Rejects" on Laughing Stalk

I had promised Jake Cooney that I would share his pilot of Rehab for Rejects with Laughing Stalk readers. I've had this in my inbox for a while, but I finally had the time to put it up on the site.

As far as the pilot and the series itself, "Rehab for Rejects" is a dark comedy about a young man court ordered to attend a rehabilitation center that specializes in alternative healing and spirituality techniques in order to cure their patients' odd and unique addictions.

The cast, even though the budget was non-existent, is amazing and includes Adam Edgar (Pushing Twilight, MEANDHer, Witt's Daughter), April Billingsley (Hellphone, Andre the Butcher, Hallows), Evan Arnold (Garfield, The West Wing, Close to Home), Maury Sterling (A-Team, Smokin' Aces, In Plain Site), Richard Riehle (Office Space, Bridesmaids, Hatchet), Casey Williams (Band Slam), Nicole Saletta (7th Heaven) and Josh McDermitt (Last Comic Standing, Retired at 35).





I also told Jake I would review Rehab for Rejects, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet. In the meantime, please watch the pilot, and leave any comments in the, well, comments.