Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Oughta Know Inbound Marketing

Back in October, I wrote a post about White Female Gangsta Bloggas, two women from Indianapolis-based Compendium Blogware, who did a parody of SNL's Lazy Sunday to discuss the features and benefits of their blogging software.

Now it looks like HubSpot is getting in on the action. Rebecca Corliss has done a great job spoofing Alanis Morrisette's You Oughta Know, with You Oughta Know Inbound Marketing.



Now if I can just get Kyle Lacy at Brandswag to do something on social networks to J*** In My Pants, we'll have a social media hat trick. (Maybe Ning In My Pants?)

---
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.