If you don't count the podcast/Internet radio shows like Larry Henry's Pit Pass USA (Larry used to work for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Radio Network) or Don Kay at AutoSportRadio.com — and you'd be making a big mistake to overlook them — there are eight of us bloggers here.
We're all sitting on Row 3, and I'm on the outside, closest to the window. If the media center were the starting lineup for the race, I would be Tony Kanaan. (This photo is a view from my seat. I can actually see the flag stand at the finish line.)
Here are the other 7 bloggers here at the track this month. Be sure to check them out.
- Carrie Lundin - BeechwoodReporter.com
- Tom Harader - NoFenders.net
- Dennis Sylvia - OpenWheelRacers.com
- Mark Short - Planet-IRL.com
- Jeff Iannucci - My Name is IRL
- William Zahren - PressDog.com
- Will McCarty - Is It May Yet?
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.