Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I has a funny

I made this over at the lolcats I Can Has Cheezburger site, Pundit Kitchen. I don't know why, but it cracked me up way more than it should have. You can build your own lol pictures, and be a complete geek like me!

(Note: Avada Kedavra is the killing spell in Harry Potter.)


  1. ok, this made me cry...and I'm now sending it to everyone in my family...maybe posting it in other places and printing it at the office. wow.


  2. Thanks Justin, I'm glad you liked it. I was hoping it would make it into their rotation, but it hasn't yet. Let me know where else you post it. Can you link right to this entry, or at least my blog, so I can monitor the traffic and see if it's working?

    Thanks again.

  3. Hey Erik, I've got the link on my facebook...and sent it in email to some fam...they loved it.

    Keep up the great writing!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.