Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gun Safety: Do as I say, not as I do

Pop Quiz
When bringing a DEA agent into your classroom to talk about gun safety and the dangers of guns, you want:

1) Someone who can reach young kids with a positive message.
2) Someone with years of on-the-job experience.
3) Someone who can create a safe learning environment for children.
4) Someone who makes sure a gun is unloaded before showing it to a bunch of kids.

The best line in the whole video: “I’m the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry the Glock 40.” BANG!

You have to admit, the guy can think pretty quickly on his feet, which is a good thing, considering he nearly put a hole in one.

Like this column? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.