Sunday, March 01, 2009

CollegeHumor.com Optical Illusion Girlfriend Video

I was at a restaurant this weekend and my oldest daughter was fascinated by a kid's menu filled with optical illusions. I found this video and it cracked me up.




(Yeah, I'm phoning it in today, but it's freakin' Sunday, and my web traffic drops to 10% of my weekday traffic, so it's not like anyone's around to notice. Check back with me on Monday. But, hey if you're here on Sunday, I really appreciate you. Thanks a lot for stopping by.)


---
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am accepting comments from people with Google accounts to cut down on spam. Spammers aren't likely to register. There's been some Chinese spammer who keeps leaving spam comments under different names, and I'm hoping this will deter him. Jerk.

Other spam comments will be deleted with malicious glee.