Elsie Egan was arrested for allegedly slapping her boyfriend, Peter Schabhuttl, in the head several times with a raw steak. It was a tenderizer moment for both of them.
Schabhuttl is 49 years old, disabled, speaks with an electronic voicebox, and is terminally ill with cancer. Egan was arguing with Schabhuttl about the bread he wanted to eat at dinner. He wanted a roll, she wanted him to eat sliced bread. (I'm sure there's a joke in here about "best thing since sliced bread," but it's 1:00 am, I'm watching Craig Ferguson, and I can't come up with anything.)
That's when things got all steaky.
Marion County Sheriff's Deputy Carmen Gallup wrote in her report that when Schabhuttl refused to eat the sliced bread, Egan "attacked him with the steak."
While Egan denied she smacked him with the steak, she did say she slapped him several times "so that he can learn."
The guy is nearly half a century old, he's going to die soon, and he just wanted a damn roll. What is there to learn? He's not a puppy who just piddled on the kitchen floor. He's a grown-up. I think he can take a break from learning.
I hope the Marion County Sheriff's Department can teach Egan a lesson while she's their guest.
This makes the 9th food-related assault in Florida in 13 months.
View Florida Food-Related Assaults in a larger map
Past food-related assault articles:
- Food-Related Assault: Man Jailed for Smashing Hamburger in Wife's Face. Yeah, it's Florida
- Food-Related Assault Frame-up in Florida. Yeah, Florida again. (Largo, FL)
- Food-Related Assault Epidemic Spreads to Idaho, Condiments (Boise, Idaho)
- Food-Related Assault Epidemic Continues. Yes, It's In Florida (Hernando Beach)
- Food Related Assault Epidemic Reaches Iowa, Man Attacks Girlfriend with Pizza (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Food Related Assault Epidemic Reaches Philadelphia, Man Assaults Girlfriend With Meatball Sub (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Food Related Assault Epidemic Reaches Illinois, Man Throws Defective McGriddle at McD's Employee (Peoria, Illinois)
- Two More Food Attacks in Florida (Deltona & St. Petersburg)
- Third Sandwich Attack in Florida (Port St. Lucie)
- Assault with a Burger, Food Related Assaults on the Rise (Details TWO food-related attacks in Port St. Lucie and Vero Beach)
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.