Cabin Fever U.

Last Sunday, April 23rd, saw the first full length reading of my very first stage play, Cabin Fever U. This was the play originally titled "Into the Woods," which won the Frank and Katrina Basile Award for Emerging Playwrights last summer.

I received some great feedback from the audience members, took some notes based on finally hearing the entire play out loud, and have already received some interest from the Creative Director of one of Indianapolis' theatres in producing it as a site-specific play. Needless to say, I'm pretty jazzed about the entire thing!

I've given the play one final rewrite, and am getting ready to send it to the Creative Director. I'll continue to post the developments as they arise. In the meantime, I've begun sketching out a new play for this year's script competition.

I've also submitted five of my Slick Bracer scripts to a Canadian radio production company called Decoder Ring Theatre, producers of Red Panda and Black Jack Justice radio dramas. If they're accepted for production, they'll be available via podcast in early 2007.

Exciting things are afoot! Hopefully they can continue.