Fishers, Indiana Seeking Google Fiber. Made Me Sing Lady Gaga

This past Sunday, I joined 199 of my fellow Fishers residents and we shot a video, singing about the virtues of the Google Fiber network, to the tune of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi." Mercifully, we weren't in the video very long, and you can barely see me, and only if you know where to look (hint: I'm NOT the guy at the beginning of the video. That's Caleb, and that really is him singing. The whole thing was put on by the Town of Fishers and the Fishers Chamber of Commerce.)

Yes, I even sang. That's how bad I want this. I sang a freaking Lady Gaga song! Now, if I can sing a Lady Gaga song, you can certainly take just 3 minutes to show Google why Fishers deserves the fast, new fiber network they're going to give to a few lucky cities or towns in the United States.



You can read more about Fishers' quest to get some of that Google Fast Fiber at the Professional Blog Service blog.



---
Like this post? Leave a comment, Digg it, or Stumble it.